Three die from suffocation in Faisalabad
30 December, 2013
FAISALABAD: Three labourers were suffocated in a factory on Jhang Road in the wee hours of Sunday.
According to police, Saqlain of Chak 66-JB Dhandla, Hafiz Muhammad Atif of Chak 69-JB Chabba and Faisal Shah, a resident of Jhang, slept after lighting a coal stove in a room of a wood factory near Chak 67-JB Sadhar. The room filled with poisonous gas emitted from embers causing the death of labourers due to suffocation.
Rescue 1122 moved the bodies to hospital for autopsy while further investigation was under way.