8 Ideas to Be a Super Productive Student In 2018
22 January, 2018
While in college, many students waste a lot of time during their first and second years. This is because they presume that there is still a lot of time to study in their future years. However, this greatly affects their overall GPA since for one to be able to grasp something quickly, they better do it during their first and second years. Additionally, this is when you have a lot of time to focus on your books and grasp something easily since the mind is still fresh and eager to acquire something new. When the exams approach, a majority of these students tend to have a habit of studying during the last minute. This evidently makes them yield poor results due to lack of concentration in their studies. Essay writing also poses a challenge to many students, and many of them rely on custom writing companies for assistance with their papers. To learn and grow as a writer you ought to develop a skill of writing your articles. Thus, through continuous practice, you will definitely know the answer to the question of how to write my perfect essay.
How to be productive in college?
To succeed in college, productivity is the fundamental and efficient skill you ought to acquire. Being productive necessitates that you are able to balance yourself between your social, personal and school life. The key to achieving productivity is being stable. Additionally, for you to succeed in college, you ought to have something which inspires you and makes you do your best to be whoever you want to be when you grow up. Life in college comes with many responsibilities and one ought to be accountable for theirs. However, some students want to enjoy themselves and leave their studies for a later time which eventually gives them poor grades. To be a productive student, consider the following tips:
• Set goals. Setting goals enable you to focus on what you want to achieve thus allow you to do your best in making this happen. Additionally, setting goals acts as a motivational tool. They encourage you to work hard to succeed. However, to succeed, you ought to set realistic and achievable goals. Do not set many goals as you can easily give up on trying to achieve one of them.
• Develop a schedule. Time management is a factor many students find hard to manage. Developing a schedule allows you to plan everything as well as allocate time for everything. This will enable you to balance yourself between your personal life, your studies, and your social life. Additionally, having a schedule reduces the likelihood of getting stressed since you will have the ability to control and manage your time.
• Keep a done list. Once you have developed a schedule, it is crucial that you note what you have done. This will enable you to save time to do other things and not dwell on the same activity. A done list will help you keep track of what you have done and what you have not. Additionally, when you achieve something, you ought to include it in your done list. This will help you focus on achieving others.
• Create a better study environment. To be able to grasp something during your studies, it is essential that you create a better study environment. Ensure you study in a clean room or space. Also, certify that you study in a comfortable and quiet place. It will allow you to enjoy your studying. It is also important to have your goals nearby to keep you motivated while studying. They will motivate you to carry on whenever you feel like giving up. Moreover, it is fundamental that you avoid distractions while studying such as your phone. They can easily lure you away from your studies. Ensure that your study environment is free from sources of distraction.
• Take study breaks. It is essential that you take study breaks while studying. This will allow you to relax your mind and body and resume later feeling refreshed. Taking study breaks such as having a snack or taking a walk also increases the chances of being productive. Therefore, ensure that you do not study for longer hours and exhaust your body.
• Strive to be an early riser. Some students prefer studying till late in the night. However, being an early riser greatly works since you get up feeling ready and enthusiastic about the day. Being an early riser also allows you to study in a quiet environment since people are not noisy in the morning like at night. To be a productive student you need to ensure that you go to bed early, have enough sleep and wake up early. Being an early riser will enable you to accomplish most of your tasks early and have time to rest during the day.
• Surround yourself with people who inspire you. The people you surround yourself with can either amend you or destroy you. Some people seem to have given up on life and thus view themselves having no future. Others seem to have a purpose in life and set themselves to achieving their goals. When you surround yourself with such people they will help make you have a positive perception of life and influence you to never give up.
• Exercise in the morning. Exercising in the morning allows you to feel energetic and ready for the day. Additionally, exercising in the morning keeps you motivated during the day.
In conclusion, to succeed in college, you need to acquire the skill of productivity. Life in college comes with a lot of responsibilities. You have to strive to balance yourself between your personal, social and academic life. This is the key to achieving productivity.