Pakistan News Service

Monday Oct 23, 2017, Safar 2, 1439 Hijri
Logo Logo
LATEST :
Pakistan News Home -> PakTribune Authors -> Author Detail

Sajid Mahmood Sajid

PakTribune Columnist

M.Phil Scholar at Institute of Social and Cultural Studies, University of the Punjab, Lahore

Recent Articles

Failure of Democracy in Pakistan: Causes and Solution Sajid Mahmood Sajid

Reader Comments

 

Nayeem

India

19 December, 2011

What has happened to Pakistan

It is really sad to see Pakistan in such state of dillemma. One can not believe that Pakistan is the country from where Legends like Mohd Iqbal and Jennah lived and lead the country. Today's Pakistan was certainly not a dream of those legends. I really fail to understand why in Pakistan(a Muslim country) 70% people are still in poverty. Don't you care about your own people. Muslims like me in India, where we are minorities, sometimes think that Pakistan being a muslim country should be taking better care their fellow muslim brothers. But doesn't seems so. The landlords/leaders/politicians there doesn't seems to be 'Pak' True Muslims. These chaps are ruining your country and your talents in Rural area. They don't even fear of Allah. It is very much evident. Wake up Pakistan. As a muslim brother my solidarity is with those 70% people who is REAL PAKISTAN. We want to see Pakistan of its own REAL 70% People. (And of those who are pious in remaining 30%)

dv1936



21 December, 2011

Elect honest people. People who do want to live in an atmosphere created by hate.

Samar Bhatti

Pakistan

11 November, 2012

Solution to the problem I think

I agree with sir Sajid in the statement that illiteracy and feudalism are the main barriers in front of democracy. He also suggested that literacy rate can be improved by taking solid steps in the case..But,on the other hand, How can we expect such sort of reforms from corrupted and money oriented politicians?? They would never pay heed to this important and very first step because they know that public will through them off if educated.In this scenario , our media(if sincere) can play a vital role in process of political socialization. In upcoming elections, it is our moral duty to cast vote by honestly by keeping our emotions in control.

  Speak Out View All
Military Courts
Imran - Qadri long march
 
Candid Corner
Exclusive by
Lt. Col. Riaz Jafri (Retd)
Pakistan itself a victim of state-sponsored terrorism: Qamar Bajwa
Should You Try Napping During the Workday?
Suggested Sites